So, the book is still in the editing stage. Most of it reads fairly well, but some sections need some extra work.

I have finished typesetting it. In the end I used LaTeX, which was a bit of work but which produces a much nicer result than Microsoft Word.

I have posted a design competition on Designcrowd.co.uk for the front cover. I have had seventeen submissions so far, with the best being a design from Romania. Many of the submissions have been rather ugly and have used stock investment or personal-finance imagery, but a couple are quite good. The competition is set to run until Wednesday, although I may extend the deadline depending on what comes in.

Advertisements